The City Government of Dagupan through the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) invites suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, and contactors to bid for the hereunder contract:
|PROJECT||ABC||Payment for Bid Documents
|Name of Contract:
|PROPOSED BACKFILLING FOR THE ROAD & SITE DEVELOPMENT OF GOVERNMENT CENTER ALONG J. JOSE DE VENECIA, DAGUPAN CITY||
|Location:||Dagupan City, Pangasinan|
|Brief Description:||Construction Projects|
|Source of Fund:||9999-1-07-03-010; SB#03 ORD. No. 2109-2017|
|Delivery Period:||90 c.d. from the receipt of notice to proceed|
The schedule of BAC activities is as follows:
|Issuance of Bid Documents||March 5, 2018 – March 27, 2018 until 12:00 NN|
|Pre-Bid Conference||March 13, 2018 @ 2:00 P.M.|
|Opening of Bids||March 27, 2018 @ 2:00 P.M.|
- Bid Documents can be downloaded at PhilGEPS Website or can be acquired from BAC Secretariat upon payment of non-refundable fee for Bid Documents at the One Stop Business Center, Dagupan City.
- Prospective bidders should have a Single Largest Completed Contract (SLCC) similar to the project within the last 5 years with an amount of at least 50% of the Approved Budget Contract (ABC) of the bid project. And should be a Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB) License with size range categorized from Medium A (License Category B) to Large B (License Category AAA)
- The Pre-Bid Conference will be held on March 13, 2018, 2:00 P.M. at Bids and Awards Office, Ground Floor, City Hall Complex, A.B. Fernandez Avenue, Dagupan City which shall be open to prospective bidders and must purchase the Bidding Documents to have legal personality to raise or submit written queries or clarifications relative to this bid project.
- Deadline for Receipt of Bids will be on March 27, 2018 not later than 1:00 P.M. and must be submitted to Ms. Rosie Macaranas at Bids and Awards Office, Dagupan City. Late bids shall not be accepted. Opening of Bids shall be done on the same date at 2:00 P.M., Bids and Awards Office, Ground Floor, City Hall Complex, A.B. Fernandez Avenue, Dagupan City. Interested Bidders are enjoined to attend the Bid Opening to witness the procurement process.
- The City of Dagupan assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of their bids. Moreover, the City of Dagupan reserves the right to reject any or all bid proposals, or declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract and makes no assurance that contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation without thereby incurring any liability in accordance with R.A 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations.
For further information, please refer to BAC Secretariat: Athena Arenas – (075) 522-1185
Rosie Macaranas – (075) 529-9455
Manolita de Venecia – (075) 515-4780
LUZ F. DE GUZMAN, CPA