The City Government of Dagupan through the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) invites suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, and contactors to bid for the hereunder contract:
|PROJECT||ABC||Payment for Bid
|Name of Contract:
|PROCUREMENT OF TWO HUNDRED SIXTY SIX (266) PCS. TENTS WITH BALON DAGUPAN LOGO PRINTING FOR VARIOUS EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES OF THE CITY||
|Location:||Dagupan City, Pangasinan|
|Brief Description:||General Merchandise|
|Source of Fund:||1061-1-07-99-990|
|Delivery Period:||45 c.d. from the receipt of purchase order|
The schedule of BAC activities is as follows:
|Issuance of Bid Documents||July 14, 2018 – August 7, 2018 until 12:00 NN|
|Pre-Bid Conference||July 24, 2018 @ 2:00 P.M.|
|Opening of Bids||August 7, 2018 @ 2:00 P.M.|
- Bid Documents can be downloaded at PhilGEPS Website or can be acquired from BAC Secretariat upon payment of non-refundable fee for Bid Documents at the One Stop Business Center, Dagupan City.
- Prospective bidders should have a Single Largest Completed Contract (SLCC) similar to the project within the last 5 years with an amount of at least 50% of the Approved Budget Contract (ABC) of the bid project.For the Expendable Supplies must be at least 25% of the ABC. In lieu, the prospective bidders should have completed at least two (2) similar contracts and the aggregate contract amounts should be equivalent to at least the percentage of the ABC as required.
- The Pre-Bid Conference will be held on July 24, 2018, 2:00 P.M. at Bids & Awards Office, Ground Floor, City Hall Complex, A.B. Fernandez Avenue, Dagupan City which shall be open to prospective bidders and must purchase the Bidding Documents to have legal personality to raise or submit written queries or clarifications relative to this bid project.
- Deadline for Receipt of Bids will be on August 7, 2018 not later than 1:00 P.M. and must be submitted to Ms. Rosie Macaranas at Bids & Awards Office, Dagupan City. Late bids shall not be accepted. Opening of Bids shall be done on the same date at 2:00 P.M., Bids & Awards Office, Ground Floor, City Hall Complex, A.B. Fernandez Avenue, Dagupan City. Interested Bidders are enjoined to attend the Bid Opening to witness the procurement process.
- The City of Dagupan assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of their bids. Moreover, the City of Dagupan reserves the right to reject any or all bid proposals, or declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract and makes no assurance that contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation without thereby incurring any liability in accordance with R.A 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations.
For further information, please refer to BAC Secretariat: Athena Arenas – (075) 522-1185
Rosie Macaranas – (075) 529-9455
Manolita de Venecia – (075) 515-4780
LUZ F. DE GUZMAN, CPA