The City Government of Dagupan through the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) invites suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, and contactors to bid for the hereunder contract:
|PROJECT||ABC||Payment for Bid Documents
|Name of Contract:
|PROPOSED UPGRADING OF PCC PAVEMENT AND DRAINAGE SYSTEM AT BACAYAO NORTE, DAGUPAN CITY||
|Location:||Dagupan City, Pangasinan|
|Brief Description:||Construction Projects|
|Source of Fund:||8918-1-07-03-010|
|Delivery Period:||120 c.d. from the receipt of notice to proceed|
The schedule of BAC activities is as follows:
|Issuance of Bid Documents||February 7, 2018 – February 27, 2018 until 12:00 NN|
|Pre-Bid Conference||February 15, 2018 @ 2:00 P.M.|
|Opening of Bids||February 27, 2018 @ 2:00 P.M.|
- Bid Documents can be downloaded at PhilGEPS Website or can be acquired from BAC Secretariat upon payment of non-refundable fee for Bid Documents at the One Stop Business Center, Dagupan City.
- Prospective bidders should have a Single Largest Completed Contract (SLCC) similar to the project within the last 5 years with an amount of at least 50% of the Approved Budget Contract (ABC) of the bid project. In lieu, the prospective bidders under Small A and Small B Categories without similar experience on the contract to be bid may allowed to bid if the cost of such contract is not more than the Allowable Range of Contract Cost (ARCC) of their registration based on the guidelines as prescribed by the PCAB.
- The Pre-Bid Conference will be held on February 15, 2018, 2:00 P.M. at Bids and Awards Office, Ground Floor, City Hall Complex, A.B. Fernandez Avenue, Dagupan City which shall be open to prospective bidders and must purchase the Bidding Documents to have legal personality to raise or submit written queries or clarifications relative to this bid project.
- Deadline for Receipt of Bids will be on February 27, 2018 not later than 1:00 P.M. and must be submitted to Ms. Rosie Macaranas at Bids and Awards Office, Dagupan City. Late bids shall not be accepted. Opening of Bids shall be done on the same date at 2:00 P.M., Bids and Awards Office, Ground Floor, City Hall Complex, A.B. Fernandez Avenue, Dagupan City. Interested Bidders are enjoined to attend the Bid Opening to witness the procurement process.
- The City of Dagupan assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of their bids. Moreover, the City of Dagupan reserves the right to reject any or all bid proposals, or declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract and makes no assurance that contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation without thereby incurring any liability in accordance with R.A 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations.
For further information, please refer to BAC Secretariat: Athena Arenas – (075) 522-1185
Rosie Macaranas – (075) 529-9455
Manolita de Venecia – (075) 515-4780
LUZ F. DE GUZMAN, CPA